Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Another year gone by, hello 2017!


I know, it's rather late to welcome 2017, isn't it? Where did January go and what happened to 2016? Our life has been a whirlwind with the usual (and unusual) ups and downs of a bumpy roller coaster ride. Again, another year gone by where I didn't dedicate any time to this blog:( I hope 2017 will be different in that regard!  Maybe I have to remind myself with little yellow notes sticking to my computer screen that I need to write a blog post at least once a week.  Let's see if that little trick works! On another note, here are some photos of some quilty goodness that I created last year. Its' a cuddly and super cute Woodland baby girl quilt made with the "Hello Bear" fabric line by Art Gallery.  I just love the colors, so soft and pretty!  You can find this cuddly softness in my little etsy shop:) More pics of other quilts I've made will follow.




xoxo

 photo Signature_zpsqmiixj77.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment