Saturday, March 21, 2015

Oversized King Quilt.... Done:)

I'm so happy that I finished this hexagon quilt for a lovely customer of mine! I actually finished it back in January but didn't have the time and location picked out in order to take some photos. I'm not really good at taking decent pics so I let my hubby take over that job. I'm too busy sewing and quilting anyway:)
I used the beautiful fabrics from Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush line. I love love her fabrics and luckily my customer did as well. As the contrasting fabric I chose Kona cotton in Ash and it really made the colors pop. Also made matching quilted flanged pillow shams to go with this quilt:)
I might have to sew and quilt this one for myself one day! I still do not have my own handmade quilt as of yet, I guess I'm too busy making things for family, friends, charity, and customers of course:) Yep, one day I have my own little quilt!
 Btw, this quilt measures a whooping 114" by 114", the biggest quilt I've made so far!





No comments:

Post a Comment