Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kumari Garden Twin Size Quilt

Doing the happy dance, I finally finished this lovely quilt for a sweet customer of mine!! It will go in the mail tomorrow, can't wait until she's going to see it! I used ninety 10" squares which I cut out from my extensive Kumari Garden fabric stash. Quilted with the awesome Glide thread in an allover meander pattern. Turned out so soft and cuddly!!! The batting was from Winline, white and 100% cotton. I truly like this batting a lot, quilting on it is like a dream:)

Hope you'll enjoy the pics:)







2 comments:

  1. Hi can you make another one of these? What does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I didn't see your comment until today!! I am so sorry!! Yes, I can make another one just like this one:) Please email me privately for the price and all the other pertinent information:)

    ReplyDelete