Monday, June 23, 2014

Cowgirl / Cowboy Western Quilt

Oversized queen Cowgirl/ Cowboy Western quilt. Fabrics featured in this quit consist of chevrons, bandana prints, cowboy boots, and otherwise Western style prints. Quilted with an overall swirl pattern which looks like lassos all over the quilt. Pretty cowboy/cowgirl I'd say:) This was a commissioned quilt for a very special couple's wedding in Oregon:) I also purchased additional fabric in order to make shams and pillow cases to match the quilt which was my little wedding gift for the newly weds:)
I also found a stamp set on ebay that was super perfect for making a quilt label. I'll attach some pics of that as well:) I really like this quilt a lot, so much so, that I'm thinking to buy another set of fabrics to make another one just like it. Hope I can still find these fabrics online since I had such a hard time locating them to begin with. They sold out so quickly in every online store!







No comments:

Post a Comment