Monday, March 31, 2014

Moda Soho Chic King Size Quilt


I love all the vibrant colors in this fabric line by Moda called Soho Chic. So did my friend Heather:) She loved them so much that she commissioned me to make a quilt for her and gave me creative freedom as well:). I've used 3.5 jelly rolls to make this king size quilt in the so called friendship braid pattern. It came out beautifully:) Allover quilted swirls bring out the beauty of this quilt and its fabrics! It definitely was fun to make from start to finish!






4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just came across this online,
    I have also just made a similar quilt with this fabric! Mine was more of a herringbone style block though.
    Yours looks beautiful, I love your fabric placement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see your quilt:) I just adore this fabric line, the colors are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make a throw for my friends wedding with this line. Its fun and exciting - not so traditional, but I didn't know what pattern to go with it. Looks like I found it! Love how this looks! Great job!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa,
    Glad you've found the inspiration to make your quilt:) I'd love to see it when you're done, it's going to look just beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete