Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hipster and Shabby Chic Quilts

Hello again!

Another month passed by since my last blog post:( I really don't know why time goes by so fast!! I think I am in desperate need of some time management skills here:) Also, I am pretty forgetful nowadays which doesn't help the cause. However, I am never short of time when it comes to quilting and sewing:)))) I finished three quilts this week! Yeah, I am surprised as well. How did I do that?:)
So here are two of the quilts that I got done. The other one will be posted this week(if I don't forget)!

The typewriter quilt is for my daughter's coworker who is having a baby shower next week. It is also listed in my etsy shop as a custom order. I think this quilt is pretty gender neutral and kind of hipster style.



The following quilt was made for my friend who will have her baby girl right before Thanksgiving. I have made this quilt several times over, one even went to Japan. The japanese lady absolutely loves roses and this quilt fit the bill:)


The next quilt I will post this week was made with Tula Pink's "Nest" fabrics. I don't think you can find those fabrics in stores anymore. Pretty rare indeed.


Have a wonderful quilty day!






No comments:

Post a Comment